Electric Bricks LLC is a busy digital marketing firm located in Patchogue, NY and Rockville, MD. We are looking to add to our team of website designers and graphic artists. Ideal candidates will come ready to produce, be eager to learn, grow and take on new responsibilities, and will show up each day with a “can do” attitude. They will also subscribe to the thinking that the client always comes first!
To be considered for this position, you must have a solid portfolio of recent work showing modern web design techniques. Source design files and active links will be required. Serious, experienced inquiries only. This is not an internship or entry-level position. Candidates will be expected to complete a competency test.
To be clear, this is REAL website graphic design work. We are not looking for designers who use themes like Avada, Divi, etc., to create cookie-cutter website layouts. We are looking for artists who understand design, layout, and color and can create unique designs that help out clients achieve their marketing goals.
We are not looking for agencies or other firms to fill this role or to outsource to other countries. We are looking to add serious professionals to our own team.
- Experienced Only
- Create unique, high-quality website designs based on internal strategy discussions and client input with a focus on marketing
- Will be expected to attend video meetings at various points in a project to collaborate and review with other team members and clients
- Contribute to projects via video brainstorm meetings
- Perform competitor research
- Share and review research via our digital whiteboard
- Will be expected to respond to calls/emails during business hours in a timely fashion
- Expert-level knowledge of Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Figma
- Must be able to show recent examples of high-quality, modern website designs
- A good understanding of CSS, HTML and other web languages a huge plus
Do not call or email to apply! We cannot stress this enough. The only applications that will be considered are those that use this application form. Consider this your first test for following directions.