Electric Bricks LLC is a busy web design and digital marketing firm located in Patchogue, NY and Rockville, MD. We are looking to add to our team of social media content and marketing specialists. This is a contractor/freelance position and a great opportunity for the right person. Ideal candidates will come ready to produce, be eager to learn and grow, take on new responsibilities, and will show up each day with a “can do” attitude. They will also subscribe to the thinking that the client always comes first!
This is a fast-paced, deadline-oriented position. Candidate must be able to keep to a strict publication schedule.
We are not looking for agencies or other firms to fill this role or to outsource to other countries. We are looking to add serious professionals to our own team.
- Experience Preferred
- Entry-Level Considered
- Writing and adding new content to client social profiles
- Making edits and improvements to existing social profiles
- Setting up new social profiles
- Managing paid social ad campaigns
- Must be able to manage and keep to deadlines
- Will be expected to attend video meetings at various points in a project to collaborate and review with other team members and clients
- Contribute to projects via video brainstorm meetings and competitor research
- Will be expected to respond to calls/emails during business hours in a timely fashion
- A solid understanding of all popular/current social media platforms, including (but not limited to) Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn, YouTube, Vimeo
- Experience managing business social profiles
- Strong writing skills with a solid understanding of grammar
- Creative with a good eye for design
- Experience with Canva
- Experience with WordPress
- Must be very motivated and eager to take initiative
- Photoshop and graphic design experience is a huge plus
- Paid social/social media marketing and advertising a huge plus
Do not call or email to apply! We cannot stress this enough. The only applications that will be considered are those that use this application form. Consider this your first test for following directions.